East Ohio Orthopaedic Patient Portal
Welcome to the East Ohio Orthopaedic Patient Portal. Here you will find everything you need to know about making and preparing for your appointment. In the future, we plan to provide you with a secure, convenient and personal way to manage your care at East Ohio Orthopaedics, including online bill pay options.
MEDENT Patient Portal
Set up an account and login to our MEDENT Patient Portal, where you can view appointments, request prescription refills (if not urgent) view lab results, and more. Log in now.
Note: System will be unavailable due to maintenance daily from 2:00 am to 4:00 am.
All patients are seen on an appointment-only basis. We will make every attempt to schedule a time that is convenient for you. Due to unforeseen emergencies and the complexity of some orthopaedic problems, we may run behind schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience and will do our best to stay on time. If we are running late and you cannot wait, please notify the receptionist and she will reschedule your appointment.
Getting Ready For Your Appointment
For your convenience Dover Orthopaedic Group provides the necessary forms below and the following tips to help save you time when you come to our offices for your appointment:
- Any previous X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, or reports from referring or previous physicians or hospitals pertaining to your current visit
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Insurance card view list of insurances accepted
- Co-pay, if required by your insurance carrier
Please print the Patient Information Packet, fill out the forms, and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Patient Information Packet (complete and bring to your first appointment)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical Records Release Form
If you cannot keep an appointment, we ask that you cancel as far in advance as possible. There may be a $15 fee if an appointment is not canceled at least one hour before the appointment time.