The physicians at East Ohio Orthopaedics in Dover Ohio specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases affecting the bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles and joints, using the latest techniques including non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive procedures.
The orthopaedic surgeons and physicians of Eastern Ohio Orthopaedics are specialists in the treatment of injuries and conditions of muscles, bones, joints, tendons and ligaments.
Injuries and conditions treated can include:
- Broken bones
- Strains and sprains
- Worn-out joints
- Hand reconstruction
- Arthroplasty, arthroscopic surgery, bone grafting, fasciotomy, fracture repair, kneecap removal, and traction
Treatments provided can cover a wide range of procedures and plans, including:
- Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent or slow the progression of disease